The Workplace Relations Commission will be attending the "Business supports upskilling Career progression Recruitment Event" on 1 June 2023 from 17:00 to 20:00 in Springfield Hotel Leixlip Road W23 W280 to provide information relating to employment rights, for employers and employees.
About this event
South Dublin County Childcare Committee in collaboration with Kildare County Childcare Committee will be hosting a recruitment and business supports event for Early Learning and Care, School- Aged Childcare, and Childminders with all their recruitment and business needs.
The aim of the event is to host industry experts, training and college providers, and potential students and employees to seek employment with our ELC and SAC services in one convenient location for networking and support.
Examples of stands that will be in attendance and the supports they offer:
- Information on mentoring supports for new and existing businesses from the Local Enterprise Office.
- Supports and Information for new start-ups and businesses
- Social welfare information and supports for businesses
- Workforce Relations advice relating to employment rights, for employers and employees
- Policies and procedures advice
- NCS and other funding information from your CCC
- Childminding Business Info from your CCC
- Stands from local services promoting job vacancies