The Department of Social Protection’s Employer Relations Division, Intreo Employer Roadshow is taking place on Thursday 25th May at 8 am in the Parkview Hotel, Newtownmountkennedy, Co Wicklow.
If you would like to attend this event, please click the following link to secure your place:
Accelerating Business Success in 2023 aims to provide you with information on the supports available for employers to help you with staff recruitment and retention.
|Thursday 25th May
8:00am Breakfast and Networking
8:30am Presentations9:30am Open session and further networking
Newtownmountkennedy, Co WicklowParkview Hotel Newtownmountkennedy- Google Maps
Who is this event for?
- SME’s who are interested in finding out about the range of State supports available to them, free of charge
- HR Managers who are currently recruiting, or planning to recruit in the near future
- Finance Managers who would like to find out about the incentives available for recruiting new staff
- Accessibility Managers who would like to find out about the supports available for recruiting persons with a disability
- Training Managers looking to address their staff training needs in a very cost-effective manner
Good to know
- Tea/Coffee and breakfast will be provided
- Ample parking is available and is free for those attending the Roadshow
- Talk to our staff at the information stands who will be on hand to help
Please feel free to share this invite with any colleagues or other businesses that may be interested in finding out about how we can help support business success